Banjir

I sympathize to those people trapped in the flood at certain states in Malaysia, namely Kelantan, Terengganu, Pahang and Johor. It is not a new issue, as it is already "marked" in our (Malaysian) calendar that from November towards January is raining season. So, it is definitely expected.

As for my self, I have never been in that situation before. I mean, to be surrounded with waters which carries along all sort of things, and I never ever want to. I have heard lot of unpredictable circumstances happened during this disaster. Losses and damages of properties are common, so do the lost of the loved ones.

I might not be the right person to put my words for advice, but I do wish for those people in the situation to be more careful. Insya-allah, ada lah hikmahnya.

For those who have the authorities, when questioned, please do not give the same answers that actually we can dig out from the media archives. Walk the talk.





Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments